The Willa Ford Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community for pop star willa ford

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Our Official Youtube Channel!Our Official Youtube Channel!  Our Official MyspaceOur Official Myspace  

Delete the Sexsexobsessive song from everwhere,details nside

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IWBB
Fan
Fan
IWBB

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-07-10

Delete the Sexsexobsessive song from everwhere,details nside Empty
PostSubject: Delete the Sexsexobsessive song from everwhere,details nside   Delete the Sexsexobsessive song from everwhere,details nside EmptyWed 9 Aug - 1:58

FROM NASTIFIED KELC

We talked for awhile today and she brought up sexysexobsessive and how it has gotten on the internet. Anyways, it's very important that we take any clips off of this website and also if you know anything about getting it off of myspace music then she asked me to help her do that too. That is a bad demo version and I can assure you it's not nearly as good as the original. Anyways, that version belongs to the record company and she could get in trouble for it being out on the internet. As recently answered in the "Ask Willa" section, she now has the rights to all of her music but nothing that was already recorded. If she wants to use the songs, she must re-record them all. So, mods, can you help me get any clips of the song off of this site? I don't want our site or her getting into any trouble. I'm sure you agree.

Ok, on to better stuff. Her website is officially in the works. We aren't sure if she is going to get willaford.com so it may be a little different of a url. I saw the mock-up of the front page of the site today and it looks great. She has a great company working on it for her. I think you will all be very excited. Anyways, I'll keep you posted on when we have that up and running and then we will, of course, have to spread the word.

Also, I will have the big announcement sometime next week on her next project. It's huge! She is already hard at work on it. Get excited!
Back to top Go down
https://willaford.forumotion.com

Delete the Sexsexobsessive song from everwhere,details nside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Willa Ford Community :: The Willa Ford Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: